Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Coming back from Eindhoven - HighTechXL accelerator final competition.

 
Great days! 
But unfortunatly OOTSIDEBOX is not in the ten selected projects for the accelerator program.
 
They used to say that this Hightech campus in Eindhoven is "Europe's smartest square km".
I don't know if this is true, but I can say that I had the feeling of very high positive energy,
and I really appreciated the enthousiasm and professionalism of all the HightechXL's team.
 
I want to give a big thank you to them here, especially to Guus Frericks who is a real OOOTSIDEBOX's supporter and to Jonathan Marks, indeed he gave me very relevant advices for communication and storytelling.

 
It was also a unique opportunity to meet more than 100 high level mentors,
and the good news is that some of them are becoming now OOTSIDEBOX's supporters,
as Chris Strijbosch: he just joined the Linkedin group yesterday :-)

 
As a conclusion, I invite you to follow the link below and to watch the video: OOTSIDEBOX at the dutch national TV in prime time!




 
http://goo.gl/2La3Nb





 Jean Noel    www.ootsidebox.com

No comments: